It has been a busy week:
- Joined the PikiGeek gaming news site as a contributing writer. I feel so privileged to have been chosen out of the pile of applicants for this opportunity. It combines two of my favorite pasttimes: writing and gaming. I would love to make a career out of this. http://geek.pikimal.com/author/jadetine/
- Published my first short story “Soles” over at Lark’s Fiction Magazine: http://larksfictionmagazine.blogspot.com/2011/08/issue-one-volume-two.html
- Picking up some slack at work, with some of my goals coalescing.
- Familial harmony is at its peak.
- Friends and food in Austin make for good times. Our schedules are perfectly aligned by some strange twist of the universe.
I’m just to astonished and blessed by these events. I feel like I’m riding a wave upward. My Thursday meets with the meetup.com group are still going. They are wonderfully productive. I hope to finish another story soon and send it out for more competitions. Maybe I’ll get around to finishing the pile of novels in my queue and get some publishing done. Huzzah!