Proof that I’m an adult:
- Scott Adams and his Dilbert comics are suddenly, inexplicably hilarious.
- Pimples are no longer embarrassing.
- Gas prices are crippling.
- I invest my money rather than just saving it.
- Fast food is disgusting and unrefined. KFC gave me heartburn.
- I listen to NPR instead of KISS FM Radio.
Proof that I’m still a kid:
- Gaming and books are still my bread and butter for entertainment.
- I wear sneakers and Converse to work.
- Adventure Time is ridiculously funny.
- My friends and I spend a majority of our time gaming.
- My goals are still the same: learn more languages, publish a book and lose weight.
- Peanut butter = anytime meal.